STONE, MARBLE AND GRANITE: statistics, database and trade transactions on more than 150 countries
The strengths of the Mr. EXPORT | PREMIUM DASHBOARD
- Annual imports and exports from 2001 to 2017 on more than 150 countries.
- Monthly data for the last twenty months – until october 2018.
- Data in USD and ton.
- Various indicators : market shares, highest growth rates, analyses by continent, country, correlation matrix.
List of goods included in the study
- 251511 Marble and travertine, raw or roughened.
- 251741 Granules, chippings and powders of marble, whether or not heat-treated.
- 251512 Marble and travertine, simply cut, by sawing or otherwise, into blocks or slabs of a square or rectangular shape.
- 680221 Marble, travertine and alabaster, articles of these stones, simple cut or sawn and with a flat or plain surface (except with a wholly or partially planed surface, sanded, coarsely or finely ground or polished paper of headings 6801 00 00 and 6802 10 00).
- 680291 Marble, travertine and alabaster of any shape (except works of heading 6801 00 00 00 or 6802 10 00; imitation jewellery; clocks and timepieces, lighting fittings and parts thereof; buttons; original carved works of art).
- 251611 Granite, raw or roughened (excluding stones with the character of paving stones, kerbs or paving slabs).
- 251612 Granite, simply cut, by sawing or otherwise, into blocks or slabs of a square or rectangular shape (excluding stones with the character of paving stones, curbs or pavement slabs).
- 251749 Granules, chippings and powders, whether or not heat-treated, of travertine, ecaussine, alabaster, granite, sandstone, porphyry, syenite, lava, basalt, gneiss, trachyte and other stones of heading No 2515 or 2516 (excluding marble granules, chips and powders).
- 680223 Granite and articles thereof, simply cut or sawn, with a flat or even surface (except with a wholly or partially planed surface, sandpapered, roughly or finely ground or polished paper of heading 6801 00 00 or 6802 10 00).
- 680293 Granite of any shape, polished, decorated or otherwise worked (except works of 680210; costume jewellery; clocks and timepieces, lighting fixtures and parts thereof; original carved works of art).
Some international players : manufacturers and distributors
Trade transactions and database of stone, marble and granite importers
- More than 5,000 registered importers from 2011 to 2018 in more than 150 countries in Africa, America, Asia, Europe, Oceania.
- Discover thousands of trade transactions for better market analysis: monitor flow exchanges and detect new opportunities.
- 06 months of support included to benefit from all updates.
Diagnostic request form
By filling out the form, we will provide you with an offered diagnostic on more than 5 000 products in more than 70 industries.